Episode 2: Perfectly Imperfect Show Notes
We want to be transparent about our process as we grow into working together and this podcast. We have been working on just starting things even if it’s not perfect and how that can cause a lot of noise in our brains. This episode really is about the noise and insecurities we experience with each other and how we work through that.
- To get to the better episodes, you got to start with the Episode 1, no matter what you are doing.
- How do we overcome our perfectionist mentalities and lay stuff out that’s not perfect?
- When putting these podcasts out, we are opening ourselves up to criticisms and our own insecurities pop up often,
- A lot of these podcasts are going to be about how we sort through these insecurities and not let them stop us from doing things.
- When we don’t set context for our meetings, it can sometimes spiral out of control and we start going down a bad road of frustrations and fears.
- It’s hard to continue working when someone has just validated your own fears.
- It’s important to remember when we are talking out of fear, other people are picking up on that and it’s sending them into their own feelings.