We all have irrational fears. Most of the time, we don’t talk about them, we don’t tell anyone about them because we know they are irrational. Lynn and Jen discuss a couple of these irrational fears, such as the beetle that wants to eat Jen’s face off. Or Lynn being physically incapable of sticking her head under water. Watch how they have learned to not only deal with their own fears, but the process they go through to deal with each other’s fears without condemning or judging each other. And then see what happens with those fears when they support each other.
- You don’t know what you don’t know
- Irrational fears really make Jen believe she is going to die if she touches this bug.
- How often do we ignore things in hopes that they simply go away?
- In the corporate world, many examples consist of leaders not being able to get up in front of each other, or freezing while they are trying to talk to their boss.
- When our irrational fears hit us, we have to learn how to work WITH our mind.
- Creative Spirits Unleashed means that you are unleashed to be who you really are and learning how to work with yourself instead of against yourself.
- Because of our support with each other through our fears, we are able to overcome a lot of the fears. At the very least, we are able to stick our head under water or touch a beetle.